- Small Group
- Private Holidays
- City Packages
China Tour Search
Yangtze River Cruise
- CT-410: Jingzhou Ancient City TripThe history in Three Kingdoms Period had entrusted to this old city the lively and magical historical character. In the two days' journey, you will fully touch this controversial ancient place through the old city trip and its museum. Its legends were recorded and now its ever sad or merry stories are narrated to its visitors on and on.
- CT-411: Enshi Spectacular TripAfter two days' trip in Enshi, you will experience the famous and largest limestone cave and the oldest metasequoia there. They will tell you the magic of the nature.
- CT-412: Fresh Journey in EnshiThe special feature of minorities, the breathing-taking drift and the local ancient buildings will show you the amazing and spectacular views of this small city - Enshi. The following three days will make it come true for you.
- CT-413: Historical and Modern Wuhan4 days' journey will show you an fascinating experience in Wuhan. You cannot miss the historical tower of Yellow Crane and Chibi city as well as the modern Wuhan Great Bridge of the Yellow Rive beauty of in Wuhan.
- CT-414: Yichang City TourThere lay the celebrated Yellow River, hills and the historical relics in this graceful city - Yichang. You can visit the Xi Ling Xiakou scenic spot and Gezhou Dam Hydroelectric Power Station to experience a marvelous and memorable trip in two days there. So, do not hesitate to package things up along with you to own this happy trip.
- CT-415: Acquaintanceship with JiujiangJiujiang, stretching out along the southern bank of the Yangtze River, has many historic and cultural relics, each of which has a beautiful legend, like Xunyang Tower and Pipa Pavilion.
Questions & Answers
Asked By Rita Thornton (USA) | Aug. 14, 2016 11:171 AnswerAnswer Question
Asked By Catherine | Jul. 07, 2013 22:295 AnswersAnswer Question
Asked By Shannon (Australia) | Feb. 22, 2012 13:211 AnswerAnswer Question
Asked By Kate | Nov. 03, 2011 03:031 AnswerAnswer Question
Ask a Question