- Small Group
- Private Holidays
- City Packages
- CT-BJ01: Capital Beijing Travel4-Day: Beijing
As the capital of China, Beijing is the most representative city of our country. This trip takes you to the Forbidden City with its dignified history, the Great Wall, responsible for defense in ancient times and now remarked on for its beautiful and majestic scenery, and then the biggest imperial garden, Summer Palace.Starting from US$240.00 per person Detail
- CT-BJ02: Essence of Beijing5-Day: Beijing
Superficially Beijing appears to be modern metropolis while actually it has its own unique nostalgia and simplicity. Stroll in the old Hutongs and you will then experience a different Beijing, feeling the combination of new and old.Starting from US$320.00 per person Detail
- CT-BJ03: Beijing One-Day Tours1-Day: Beijing
Beijing is not only our country’s political and economical center, but is a historic and cultured city famous for its variety of attractions. How to make full use of your limited time to know more about this city? Gain an insight on our one day Beijing tour!Starting from US$60.00per person Detail
- CT-BJ04: Two Days Beijing Travel2-Day: Beijing
What can you do in two days? See the world biggest square, Tiananmen Square, visit the Forbidden City which witnessed the succession of dynasties, explore the miraculous Great Wall, then step to the sacred Temple of Heaven. You will never waste one minute of your time.Starting from US$109.00per person Detail
- CT-BJ05: Concentrated Beijing Travel3-Day: Beijing
Making full use of your time, this trip offers you the essence of Beijing. Among the must-see highlights, the lovely pandas in the Beijing Zoo are special. If lucky, you may see the pandas eating, or climbing, or playing.Starting from US$180.00 per person Detail
- CT-BJ06: Beijing Chengde Train Tour2-Day: Beijing and Chengde
This trip brings you to the most spectacular pearl in the Northeast of China: Chengde, which is the summer hunting place for the Qing emperors. From the Qing and Ming Dynasty, from the Mountain Resort to the Eight Out Temple, in two days time, we will accompany you going through this small city’s history and charm.Starting from US$190.00 per person Detail
Besides the highlights in Beijing, this itinerary takes you to a different world, Yungang Grottos which are famous for their Buddhist art, Hanging Temple where you walk along steep cliffs, Wutai Mountain, the holy land for purification of the mind, Pingyao old town, an ancient city with its own inimitable charm.Starting from US$780.00 per person Detail
- CT-BJ08: Mysterious Beijing & Hohhot3-Day: Beijing and Hohhot
Hohhot, the Heaven of Grassland, is a resplendent pearl which has its must-see sights such as Dazhao Lamasery, Tomb of Zhaojun, and Wuta Temple. Also, the famous grassland experience, the fresh air, the delicious Mongolian food, the ease of strolling beside a river, all will make you feel relaxed from one’s busy life.Starting from US$410.00 per person Detail
- CT-BJ09: Great Wall HikingAs the top travel destination in China, China Great Wall is an epic adventure for hikers. From the most representative Badaling section, essence of Great Wall- Mutianyu section to the dangerous Simatai section, you're rewarded with stunning vistas.
Badaling Great Wall Hiking, Mutianyu Great Wall Hiking
Juyongguan Great Wall Hiking, Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking
- CT-BJ12: Self-guided Summer PalaceSummer Palace is the must see in Beijing. It is worth all the effort to get around the most classical royal garden. Our guidelines can provide great inside to your self-guided Summer Palace tours.
Route from East Palace Gate, Route from North Palace Gate
Route from Newly-built Palace Gate
- CT-BJ13: Self-guided Jingshan ParkDo you want to have a panoramic view of the epic Forbidden City? The Jingshan Park is the only place you can feast your eyes on the beautiful scene. Follow the guidelines, you can easily get around the Jingshan Park.
- CT-BJ14: Bike AdventuresBeijing is the paradise for bicycle lovers. No one can deny the freedom and joy in the bicycle tour. We offer different biking routes for you to ride through the narrow Hutongs, explore the ancient culture and enjoy the night charm of the city.
- CT-BJ15: Walking ToursBeing the most famous business street in Beijing, Wangfujing Street assembles many world famous brands stores and with a long history, it is filled with rich cultural atmospheres. Walking along it, you will experience not only the luxuriousness of the modern city, but also the elegance of the ancient capital city.
- CT-BJ16: Intoxicated Baoding ImpressionBaoding is a city near Beijing with abundant travel resource, this tour leads you to visit the Han Tombs of Mancheng, where the Jade clothing sewn with gold thread was excavated, and to natural Mt. Baishishan (White Stone Mountain) and Kongzhong Grassland (Heavenly Grassland).
- CT-BJ17: Highlights of Zhangjiakou CityZhangjiakou City is the famous ancient city in North China. This route includes the famous Dajingmen Great Wall area, the natural and historical sites Mt. Woyunshan and Shuimu Gong, also the most valuable grassland land in Hebei province, the Jinlianchuan Grassland.
What is expected at Beijing during December? Is it worth travelling to Beijing during winter?Asked By John Cartwer | Nov. 21, 2011 00:111 AnswerAnswer Question
I live in Canada as a permanebt resident but am a holder of New Zealnd valid passport ( new zealandeer citizen).
I will be travelling to India Final destination via beijing, China and wish to satya here for 2/3 days to visit china wall etc on trasit stay .
Do i need to have tourist visa for china or trasit visa can be issued at china airpot as trassit visa.?
will someone clarify.
thanksAsked By prem (Canada) | Feb. 04, 2010 11:561 AnswerAnswer Question