Home > China Visa > Embassies > Japan

China Embassy in Japan

Ask Question

 Embassy of the People's Republic of China in JapanChinese Embassy in Japan

Ambassador: Wang Yi (Mr.)
Address: 3-4-33 Moto-Azabu, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, 1060046, Japan
Tel: +81-03-34033388, 34033380
Fax: +81-03-34033345
Consular Districts: Chiba, Fukushima, Gunma, Ibaraki, Kanagawa, Miyagi, Nagano, Niigata, Saitama, Shizuoka, Tochigi, Tokyo, Yamagata, Yamanashi

 Chinese Consulates in Japan

Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Osaka

Consular Districts: Ehime, Hiroshima, Hyogo, Kagawa, Kochi, Kyoto-fu, Nara, Okayama, Osaka-fu, Shiga, Shimane, Tokushima, Tottori, Wakayama

Consul General: Luo Tianguang (Mr.)
Address: ?550-0004, 3-9-2 Utsubohonmachi Nishiku Osaka, Japan
Tel: +81-06-64459481, 64459482
Fax: +81-06-64459475

 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Nagoya

Consular Districts: Aichi, Fukui, Gifu, Ishikawa, Mie, Toyama

Consul General: Li Tianran (Mr.)
Address: 2-8-37 Higashisakura, Higashi-Ku, Nagoya, 461-0005, Japan
Tel: +81-052-9321098
Fax: +81-052-9321169

 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Nagasaki

Consular District: Nagasaki

Consul General: Teng Anjun (Mr.)
Address: ?852 10-35 Hashiguchi Machi Nagasaki City, 852-8114, Japan
Tel: +81-095-8493311
Fax: +81-095-8493312

 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Fukuoka

Consular Districts: Fukuoka, Kagoshima, Kumamoto, Miyazaki, Oita, Okinawa, Saga, Yamaguchi

Consul General: Wu Yapeng (Mr.)
Address: Fukuoka-Shi Chiuo-Ku Jigyohama 1-3-3, Japan
Tel: +81-092-7131121
Fax: +81-092-7818906

 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Sapporo

Consular Districts: Akita, Aomori, Hokkaido, Iwate

Consul General: Qi Jiang (Ms.)
Address: 5-1, Nishi 23-Chome, Minam 13-JO, Chuo-Ku, Sapporo, 0640913, Japan
Tel: +81-011-5635563
Fax: +81-011-5631818
Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Selected Questions and Answers 

 Asked by Stephanie Brooks
How can a US citizen living in Japan get a tourist visa to visit China?
We are a US military family living in Okinawa. We are visiting Hong Kong and would like to get a tourist visa to visit mainland China for a day. How do we go about this?
Stephanie Brooks 
 Answered by Emily
You can apply the visa to mainland China through the Chinese Consulate-General in Fukuoka. If your one-day tour to mainland China is in Shenzhen, Zhuhai or other Pearl River Delta cities, you can be free of China visa if you take group tour organized by a local travel agency in Hong Kong, because tourists holding a common passport of countries that have established diplomatic relationship with China, packaged by Hong Kong or Macau's legal travel companies, come to the Pearl River Delta area in Guangdong Province from Hong Kong or Macau, and stay there for no more than 6 days. The delta areas relate to Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Foshan, Dongguan, Zhongshan, Jiangmen, Zhaoqing, Huizhou and Shantou.

 Asked by Chun Yang
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a Chinese citizen; I am currently living in Japan with a Spousal visa. My husband is Japanese citizen and my daughter was born in Japan as Japanese citizen. My daughter and I are planning to visit Chinese for two weeks. I know that if our visit is no more than 15 days, my daugher will just need her passport. However, since she is still 2 years old, I am wondering if there are any other documents that she will need to entry China beside her passport.
 Answered by Farah
Hello, Chun Yang, the valid passport of your daughter is enough for entering Mainland of China. If you still have fears, you can take her Birth Certificate.
If you and your daughter stay in China for more than 15 days, she should gain a China Visa before Departure.

Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Japan
Ask a Question about China Embassy in Japan
Back Go Top