Home > China Visa > Embassies > Indonesia

China Embassy in Indonesia

Ask Question

 Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of IndonesiaChinese Embassy in Indonesia

Ambassador: Lan Lijun (Mr.)
Address: JL. Mega Kuningan No.2, Jakarta Selatan 12950, Indonesia
Tel: +62-21-5761039
    +62-816865655 (Cell phone, available out of office hours)
Fax: +62-21-5761034
Office Hours: 08:00-12:00, 14:00-16:30, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

Consular Office
Tel: +62-21-5761025
       +62-21-5761026 (Manual, 09:00-11:30, 14:00-16:00)
Fax: +62-21-5761024
Office Hours: Monday-Friday (except holidays)
                     09:00-11:30 (Application & Pick-up)
                     15:00-16:00 (Pick-up Only)

 Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Indonesia
Business Hours: (Monday to Friday)
Submission of Applications: 09:00 - 15:00 
Payment and Collection: 09:00 - 16:00 

Jakarta Address: Unit 6, 2nd Floor East Building, JI, Lingkar Mega Kuningan Blok E.3.2 Kav 1, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Tel: 021-579-38655
Fax: 021-579-38659

Surabaya Address: JI Pakis Argosari F-24, Surabaya 60225, Indonesia
Tel: 031-5663778
Fax: 031-5670510

Selected Questions and Answers 

 Asked by Caroline
Is it possible to apply Hong Kong visa for 3 months stay?
Hello, I'm Indonesian citizen. I want to visit Hong Kong next year. Is it possible to apply Hong Kong visa for 3 months stay. Visit reason, because my husband is working there. Thank you 
 Answered by Elroy
Hi Caroline, you can apply for Hong Kong Visa for a stay of 3 months. But you need get a HK VISA before departure. You can submit application in Chinese embassy or consulates in Indonesia according to the consular jurisdiction. You can also directly send your application to Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR. :)

 Asked by Handri
Do I need to apply for a Visa to visit Macau and where do i get it?
I've got a question. I'll be traveling to Hong Kong next month and I was thinking about going to Macao as well. Do I need a visa to visit Macao? If so, please let me know where I can get such a visa. I tried the Chinese Consulate in Surabaya, Indonesia, but I couldn't get anybody on the phone.
 Answered by Tina
Indonesian passport holders are exempt from Macao visa if they stay in Macao for not exceeding 30 days, so you don’t need to apply for a visa to Macao.

 Asked by Lani
Could we get China visa in Hong Kong?
I am an Indonesian citizen, and my husband is Malaysian. He tried to get China visa in Jkt but was denied since he is using a foreign passport. Since the time is so close, could we ask for China visa in Hong Kong?
Thank you
 Answered by Lilian
No, Indonisian and Malaysian citizens are not allowed to apply the Chinese visa in Hong Kong or Macau, but need to apply through the Chinese Embassy. You can get obtain the visa through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Jakarta. As for your husband, if he has a residence permit or work visa/permit in Jakarta, he can also obtain the visa through the Chinese visa application center, or he had to go back to Malaysia to apply the visa.

Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Indonesia
  • Hi,

    I’m Indonesian citizen with Indonesia passport.
    I wanna ask if I wanna go to Hong Kong from 17 - 21 January 2019, but my passport validity is less than 6 months (expired 9 June 2019). Am I still allowed to enter Hong Kong on that date? My purpose to HK is holiday with family.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Asked By Monika Laurensia Sulistio (Indonesia) | Jan. 15, 2019 11:48
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • i am senegalese on a holiday trip to Indonesia and i wanted to visit China. can i apply for the visa in Jakarta ? If not, please what are the closest countries i can make my visa application ?

    Asked By ANAIS (Senegal) | Sep. 27, 2017 06:09
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • As I said I m on my business trip to Jakarta. I would like to apply for china tourist visa? What are the requirements and fees? Thanks for the help

    Asked By Khan | Sep. 23, 2017 14:34
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • I am indonesian passport holder and I am interested to travel to China for a longer period of time. Is it possible to get a tourist visa for about 90days?

    Asked By Jessica (Canada) | Aug. 02, 2017 19:13
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • Hi I am Indian passport holder having work permit in jakarta can I apply for Hong Kong L-type in Jakarta?

    Asked By Ravi kumar (India) | Jun. 10, 2017 21:16
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
Ask a Question about China Embassy in Indonesia
Back Go Top