Home > China Visa > Embassies > India

China Embassy in India

Ask Question

 Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of IndiaChinese Embassy in India

Ambassador: Sun Yuxi (Mr.)
Address: 50-D, Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110021, India
Tel: +91-11-26112345 (24-hour)
Fax: +91-11-26885486
Office Hours: 09:00-12:30, 15:00-17:30, Monday-Thursday (except holidays);
09:00-12:30, 13:00-14:30, Friday (except holidays)
Consular Districts: Except the consular districts of Chinese consulate in India

 Chinese Consulate in India
Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Mumbai
Consular Districts: Karnataka State, Maharashtra State
Consul General: Zhang Weiguo (Mr.)
Address: 8th/9th Floor, Hoechst House, 193 Backbay, Reclamation, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, India
Tel: +91-22-66324303, 66324304, 66324305, 66324306
Fax: +91-22-66324302
Office Hours: 10:00-12:30, 14:30-17:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays)

 Chinese Visa Application Service Center in India 
New Delhi Chinese Visa Application Service Centre
Address: First Floor, Commercial Towers, Le Meridien Hotel, Raisina Road, New Delhi 11001
Business Hours: (Monday to Friday)
Application Submission: 09:00 - 14:00 (Normal Cases)
Express cases: 09:00 - 11:00 (Travel Agent or representative) 
                         09:00 - 12:00 (Individual Applicants)
Payment and Passport Collection: 09:00 - 14:00 (Normal Cases) 
                                                      15:00 - 17:00 (Express Cases)
Tel: +91-11-43565225

 Mumbai Chinese Visa Application Service Centre
Address: 4/18, Tulsiani Chambers, Free Press Journal Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021 (India)
Business Hours: (Monday to Friday)
Application Submission: 09:00 - 14:00
Payment and Collection: 11:00 - 17:00
Tel: +91-22-22855271
Fax: +91-22-22853923

 Kindly Tips: The Indians are excused from a Hong Kong Permit/Visa providing that they enter Hong Kong for sightseeing or stay in Hong Kong for not more than 14 days.

Selected Questions and Answers 

 Asked by SHAAZ
I am in Kerala, where can I apply for a Chinese visa? 
 Answered by Lisa
According to the different Consular Districts of the Chinese Embassy and Consulate General in India, you can apply the visa through the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in New Delhi.

 Asked by Mani
Do I need to submit the document again for China visa application?
I have visited to China once a month back, am I required the documents again for visa application?
 Answered by Bella
Yes, you need to submit all the documents and your previous China visa when you apply the new visa.

 Asked by Vikram
What are the documents needed if I marry a Chinese woman?
Good day, my name is Vikram and I am a merchant navy officer. I want to marry a Chinese woman who lives in china. I would like to know what documents that are required to be carried by me when I go to China.
 Answered by Bill
Hi Vikram, you need to prepare the following documents before you leave for China:
1. Your current passport
2. The single affidavit form or a certification of marriageability (this is certificated by the related government department in your country).

Questions & Answers on China Embassy in India
  • I applied for x2 visa but got rejected without reason. Can i apply for tourist visa immediately or do i have to wait for 3 months to apply again?

    Asked By Crystal (India) | Aug. 21, 2018 12:39
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • hello sir
    i am working in shanghai for three year work permit and want to invite my mother for visiting shanghai.i have legalized marrige certificate which mentionrdmy mother name as a proof of relationship.
    is it ok to provide marriage certificate as a proof of relationship or i need to provide birth certificate.

    Asked By rajesh sahu (India) | Apr. 26, 2018 06:33
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • I want know how many days the Chinese embassy in India will be closed in Chinese New Year in 2017???

    Asked By Bharat (India) | Jan. 09, 2017 11:40
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • Asked By Aaloak Singh Negi (India) | Sep. 24, 2015 23:04
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • Me and my mother in law going to China but need attested certificate of marriage is this true?

    Asked By Udesh bala (India) | Sep. 11, 2015 13:59
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
Ask a Question about China Embassy in India
Back Go Top