Home > China Visa > Embassies > Philippines

China Embassy in Philippines

Ask Question

 Embassy of the People's Republic of China in the Republic of the PhilippinesChinese Embassy in Philippines

Ambassador: Liu Jianchao (Mr.)
Address: 4896 Pasay Road, Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: +63-2-8443148, 8437715
Fax: +63-2-8452465, 8439974
Email: chinaemb_ph@mfa.gov.cn 
Website: http://ph.china-embassy.org/eng/ 

Consular Districts: Except the consular districts of Chinese consulate in the Philippines

 Chinese Consular in Philippines

Consulate of the People's Republic of China in Laoag

Consular Districts: Abra, Apayao, Batanes, Benguet, Cagayan, Ifugao, Ilocos Norte, Inocos Sur, Isabela, Kalinga, La Union, Mountain Province, Nueva Vizcaya, Pangasinan, Quirino

Consul General: Chen Laiping (Mr.)
Address: No.216 National Highway, Brgy 1, San Francisco, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte 2901, Philippines
Tel: +63-77-7721874, 6706355
Fax: +63-77-6706338
Email: chinaconsul_lg_ph@mfa.gov.cn 
Website: http://laoag.china-consulate.org/eng/ 

 Consulate-General of the People's Republic of China in Cebu

Consular Districts: Bohol, Cebu, Eastern Samar, Iloilo, Leyte, Northern Samar, Negros Occidental, Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Southern Leyte, Western Samar

Consul General: He Shijing (Mr.)
Address: Cebu Fil-Chinese Volunteers Fire Brigade Building, Don Julio Llorente Street, Barangay Capitol Site, Cebu City 6000, Philippines
Tel: +63-32-2563455, 2563422
Fax: +63-32-2563499
Email: chinaconsul_cb_ph@mail.mfa.gov.cn 
Website: http://cebu.chineseconsulate.org/eng/ 

Selected Questions and Answers 

 Asked by Reziel
What are the needed requirements when applying visit visa to china?
Hi good day! I’ m Reziel, Filipino. I just want to know what requirements are needed when applying visit visa to China both for first timer and for the one who already went to China before. Thank you! 
 Answered by Lucy
For those who have been to China, you should provide your valid passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration; a completed filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo; Invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid Chinese residence visa and passport information page of inviter's or Chinese national identity card; Previously used China visa in old or new passport.
For a first-timer, except for your passport and other travel document, you need to provide the original NBI clearance valid for travel abroad and original bank certificate with receipt or original passbook, updated within the month that you are applying.

 Asked by Marianna
Do I need to get Chinese Visa to visit Shenzhen? Can I apply visa in Hong Kong?
Hi! Me & my family are travelling to Hong Kong on Sept., & we are planning to visit Shenzhen, some of my friends told me that we can get our visa in Hong Kong, or just arrange a packaged tour at the hotel for they will be applying for our visas. What do you think? How long will it take? We'll be staying in Hong Kong for 3 days only. Are the requirements still the same? Thanks. Have a nice day. 
 Answered by Andy
You can not apply the Chinese visa in Hong Kong, but you can take package tour. The policy is if you go to Shenzhen with a tourism group arranged by a local travel agency in HK and stay in Shenzhen no more than 6 days you don't need to apply a China mainland visa.

Questions & Answers on China Embassy in Philippines
  • I am a student in china. My company right now want to apply for my working visa. I would like to ask what are the requirements of philippine china embassy for applying working visa?

    Asked By rofel nillos (Philippines) | Jun. 17, 2015 02:36
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • Travelling soon to Iloilo and may travel to Shanghai as part of a tour group from Thailand. Not sure when in October

    Asked By George (Canada) | Jun. 10, 2015 12:14
    3 AnswersAnswer Question
  • I am a Z visa holder and had been working in China for almost 4 years now. I want my husband to visit me here and he plans to stay for less than 6 months. I want to know the requirements of an S2 Visa. Or is it possible that he can apply for an L visa then just convert it to an S2 visa once he's already in China? THANK YOU.

    Asked By Anne (Philippines) | May. 06, 2015 03:29
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • Im miraluna, im planning to have vacation in hongkong for 8 days im from Philippines and this is my first vacation aboard do i need visa to go in hongkong?
    And if you required visa what documents i prepared to show the Chinese embassy.?

    Asked By miraluna (Philippines) | Jan. 11, 2015 18:30
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
  • i exit in hongkong to philippine the question is i want to come back again in china i have already china visa expired on febuary 2015 what can i do please ? may visa type L and what the requirments of come back in china

    Asked By LOUIELLA LORETO (PHILIPPINES) | Oct. 31, 2014 06:13
    1 AnswerAnswer Question
Ask a Question about China Embassy in Philippines
Back Go Top