Dear Wendy and Kelly,
Thank you - to all of you for organizing, a most enjoyable tour.
Please convey our thanks to all the friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient guides and drivers, who made our trip so memorable.
They showed, and thought us so much in such a short space of time
China is a fascinating country, with equally fascinating people.
We hope to return someday soon!
Kindest regards, and good luck.
Muhammed & Rukhsana.
- Name: Mr. Muhammed Essack & Ms. Rukhsana Bhyat
- From: South African
- E-mail: yahoo.com|mdessack
- ltinerary: 10 Days Standard Trip of Beijing - Xian - Shanghai - Beijing
- Date: 4/14/2014
I just come back home and I read the email
I want it to say that I really liked the tour the drivers and the guides we're really kind.
I think that the trip are really useful for non-Chinese speakers.
Thank you for all.
Enviado con Correo de Windows
- Name: Mr. Izmael Farah (a group of 6 members)
- From: Mexican
- E-mail: hotmail.com|is.va.95
- ltinerary: 6 Days Luxury Trip of Beijing - Guilin
- Date: 4/8/2014
I wanted to send a quick note to thank you for an excellent tour yesterday. Mr. Zuo was a wonderful guide and was very helpful in easing my understanding of all that I was seeing. He and our driver did an excellent job on the trip.
Thank you again for your help and for helping me enjoy a good day of sightseeing in Beijing!
- Name: Mr. Herman Sotomayor
- From: United States
- E-mail: broadcom.com|hsotomay
- ltinerary: One Day visit to Tiananmen Square - Forbidden City - Badaling Great Wall
- Date: 3/31/2014
Hi Selina and Linda
Thanks for organizing an excellent tour.
In particular our guide Kevin was extremely good, very knowledgeable and helpful.
With regard to hotels, the Sheraton in Guilin was very good, but the Green Lotus in Yangshuo was of a lower standard. In particular the breakfast was not very good.
Thanks once again for an excellent service, much appreciated.
- Name: Mr. Glen Tindall, Ms. Kim Seman & Ms. Isabel Tindall
- From: Australian
- E-mail: gmail.com|Glen67
- ltinerary: 4 Days Luxury Trip of Guilin - Yangshuo - Guilin
- Date: 3/24/2014
I and my wife both have been very happy with your services. The tour was very well organized, no room for disorder, included a complete cross section of Chinese history and culture, which we so much cared about.
Excellent food, and exemplary punctuality at all times. The charges no doubt, were heavy but the service was accordingly superb. You need to carry an ice chest in the car to have an ongoing supply of cold water. The water bottles became warm in an hour or so. It would have been good to be warned about very hot weather.
Overall, a wonderful experience, which I will gladly repeat and recommend totally to my friends. Many thanks!
- Name: Mr. Majmudar Bhagirath & Ms. Majmudar Uma
- From: United States
- E-mail: emory.edu|bmajmud
- ltinerary: 9 Days Luxury Trip of Beijing - Xian - Shanghai/ Wuhan
- Date: 3/17/2014